Should I Buy or Lease?
Many Wilton drivers looking for a new vehicle are deciding which financial plan is best. The decision of lease vs. buying ultimately comes down to which option is the best for you based on what you need and what’s in your budget. To help make things easier, we have a list of the benefits of leasing and financing a vehicle, to help you choose before visiting BMW of Ridgefield.
Benefits of Buying
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you have a commute outside the Carmel area, buying a car is the best option. WIthout having to think about mileage limits like you would on a lease term, you’re able to drive as much as you want without breaking any loan terms.
- Total Ownership: When you decide to buy a car, it’s yours, and you can do whatever you want with it. You can add different BMW accessories or parts without violating the lease terms.
- Selling Your Vehicle: Since you’re not in a lease agreement, you’re able to sell your vehicle anytime.
- Financing: Leasing isn’t too difficult, but financing a vehicle can be more open to drivers without stellar credit scores.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: The total cost of leasing, down payments and monthly lease payments, is a more affordable option for drivers.
- New Features: A lease is a great way to get the latest features, as most leases are only for 2-3 years.
- Trade-Ins: When the lease agreement is up, it’s easy to bring your vehicle back to us for a new model. Visit your local Ridgefield dealership, pay off remaining fees, then drive off in your next new BMW.
- Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is easy with a lease, and any issues that arise during your lease will be taken care of as long as you’re not over the mileage limit.
Learn More About Leasing and Financing at BMW of Ridgefield
Deciding between lease vs. buying boils down to what you need. Once you’ve made that choice, it’s time to visit BMW of Ridgefield! Contact us today if you have any questions about our leasing and financing offers, our inventory of BMW models, or if you want to schedule a test drive.
More From BMW of Ridgefield
RVNAhealth Drive-Through Flu Clinic sponsored by BMW of Ridgefield was held on October 23rd! We had the BMW X7 M50i for the RVNA teams support! Thanks to all the team members at RVNAhealth for letting us be a part of the flu clinic!
BMW’s M performance division has stuck to the proven formula that has made the duo such a resounding success. The engineers at M GmbH have listened very closely to customers and journalists. One of the results: Unlike every competitor, you can still get the M3 and the M4 with a six-speed manual transmission. And even…
We’re just a month away from the full release of the next generation 2021 BMW M3 and BMW M4 but that’s not stopping BMW to giving us a sneak peek. The brand has partially unveiled both the 2021 BMW M4 and the BMW M4 GT3 race car. While the extra bits of plastic is gone,…